• Reduces the level of natural bone material loss with aging.
• Supports the structural integrity of bone tissues, especially among elderly people.
• May support optimal bone mineral density.
Liquid Calcium [Vital Nutrition]. An adequate supply of basic minerals like calcium and magnesium is so vital to the overall health of our society. Women are especially sensitive to the supply of minerals in their diets—often due to hormonal fluctuation and pregnancy—which may be a consistent reason why these minerals are so important among mature women.
Help replenish the minerals your body needs by adding Liquid Calcium to your diet. It’s a balanced nutritional supplement made with calcium, magnesium, vitamin D and zinc to support bone health. Liquid Calcium maintains the level of natural bone mineralization with aging. It supports the structural integrity of bone tissues, especially among elderly people. And it may support optimal bone mineralization and integrity. It may also be used to help maintain balanced pH levels, due to the fact that it provides calcium that can replace calcium borrowed from the bones and other organs.
Adults: Take 1 tablespoon with a meal twice daily. Children: Take 1 tablespoon with one meal daily.
Shake well before each use.
Refrigerate after opening.
Serving Size 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)
Servings per container: 31
Amount Per 1 Tablespoon %Daily ValueCalcium (as phosphate, citrate, lactate) 500 mg 50%Magnesium (as oxide) 200 mg 50%
Zinc (as glucanate) 1.5 mg 10%
Other Ingredients: Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 200 IU at time of manufacture, filtered water, fructose, glycerin, natural flavors (mango and passion fruit), xanthan gum, hydrogenated lecithin from soy, potassium sorbate (as preservative), and sodium benzoate (as preservative).
This bottle was sealed for your protection. Do not use if inner seal is missing or damaged.
• To Support Healthy Bones
• Liposomes for Enhanced Bioactivity
• Maintain pH Balance* GURANTEED PURELiquid Calcium is a delicious nutritional supplement utilizing liposome technology. Liposomes increase the bioavailability of the minerals contained in this product. This highly absorbable formula strengthens bones and can also maintain pH balance.*
Nature’s Sunshine uses natural source materials in its products that are subject to color variation.
Stock No. 3191-6
Distributed Exclusively by:
Spanish Fork, Utah 84660
©2010 Nature’s Sunshine Products, Inc.
Product of U.S.A.