• Supports glandular system.
• Promotes libido and sexual function.
• Enhances physical energy and endurance.
• Promotes mental clarity and concentration.
• Supports stamina and buffers the effects of stress.
• May boost work capacity.
Maca [Glandular]. Maca (Lepidium meyenii), a tuber that is a member of the radish family that grows in the Andean mountains of South America, may provide a natural means for improving sexual desire and performance. Also known as Peruvian ginseng, maca may help enhance physical energy and endurance. As an adaptogen, it helps promote stamina and buffer the effects of stress. Animal studies show improvement in male subjects.
NSP Maca contains standardized pure root extract, with a guaranteed potency macaenes and macamides in the ratio of 4:1.
Adults: Take 1 capsule with a meal three times daily.
|Serving Size 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Capsule|
|Maca Root Extract
|*Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (plant fiber), gelatin, and water.
This bottle was sealed for your protection. Do not use if inner seal is missing or damaged. Nature’s Sunshine uses natural source materials in its products that are subject to color variation.
Glandular System Support
- Nourishes Male and Female Reproductive System
- Enhances Mental and Physical Strength
- Promotes Stamina/Reduces Fatigue*
©2009 Nature’s Sunshine Products, Inc.
Product of U.S.A.