Lymphomax® [Immune] is an all-herbal formula designed to meet the nutritional needs of the body’s lymphatic system.
- Mullein helps promote natural respiratory function.
- Lobelia contains lobeline, an active ingredient that helps stimulate the respiratory system, which supports breathing.
- Plantain may help protect the liver against cellular damage due to its antioxidant effects and maintains the lymphatic system.
- Cleavers (also known as clivers) has reported diuretic, astringent and tonic effects. This herb is used historically to cleanse the lymphatic and other glandular systems.
- Red Root is traditionally used for supporting the lymph system. It contains components that help make the body environment more acceptable to microorganic balance.
- Lymphomax also contains bayberry root bark, alfalfa herb, chamomile flowers, echinacea root, yarrow flowers and garlic bulb.
Lymphomax is a blend of reported blood-purifying, cleansing and supporting herbs for the circulatory and lymphatic systems.
Adults: Take 2 capsules with breakfast and lunch.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings per container: 50
Amount Per 2 Capsules
Proprietary blend 770 mg*
Mullein Leaves (Verbascum thapsus)
Bayberry Root Bark (Myrica cerifera)
Cliver’s Aerial Parts (Galium aparine)
Plantain leaves (Plantago major)
Alfalfa Aerial Parts (Medicago sativa)
Chamomile Flowers (Matricaria recutita)
Echinacea Root (Echinacea purpurea)
Yarrow Flowers (Achillea millefolium)
Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum)
Red Root (Ceanothus americanus)
Lobelia Aerial Parts (Lobelia inflata)
Chlorophyll (Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin)
*Daily Value not established
This bottle was sealed for your protection. Do not use if inner seal is missing or damaged.
• Provides Lymphatic Support
• Supports Detoxification and Mobilization
of Lymphatic System*
Nature’s Sunshine uses natural source materials in its products that are subject to color variation.
©2008 Nature’s Sunshine Products, Inc.
Product of U.S.A.